Vackor guest house is situated near Pécs, by the south foot of Mecsek hill, in Cserkút in beautiful, quite surrounding waiting it’s guest’s the whole year.
(Vackor guest house got it’s name of the fruit of wild pear.)
The 4 separated flats are with all comforts and have 16 beds and 5 spare beds.
The first house is called „Vackor”:
130 m2, 4 rooms (2-2 beds), spare bed, well-equiped kitchen (gas-cooker, mikrowave oven, fridge, coffee and tee maker), lunch-living room (TV, satellite), 2 shower rooms, 2 toilets.
1-5 person: 25 000 Ft/house/night
6 people: 4 000 Ft/person/night
48 m2, 2 smaller rooms, well-equiped kitchen, lunch-living room with spare beds facility (TV, satellite, gas-cooker, mikrowave oven, fridge, coffee and tee maker), shower room, toilet.
1-2 person: 10 500 Ft/house/night
3 people: 14 000 Ft/house/night (2 adults+ 1 child: 13 000 Ft/house/night)
4 people: 4 000 Ft/person/night
A terasse with garden furniture belong to each flat.
– In the garden: sandpit, swing, reed cowered hut, treehouse
– a place for barbeque and spit (kettle, spit stick)
– parking area
– kennel for pets.
– Our guests have a choise of breakfast or halfboard, but they can be self-supporting as well.
– Near a guest house you can find a restaurant (Mecsek Fogadó), where our guest can have 10 % off.
– Discount price for children depending on their age.
– Extra service for babies.
– Our guests can have a look and use our cellar furnished with old-style furniture and utilities.
– You can buy homemade honey and different kitchen utilities made of wood.
– Unique offer: bare foot path for children.
We are looking for the arrival of couples, families with children, groups of friends.
I think our guest hosted by our family will return home with beautiful experiences.
Hungary, H-7673 Cserkút, Petőfi u. 18.